Job Title: Administrative Specialist
Application Deadline: August 20, 2015 (Looking to fill this position ASAP!)
Salary: $35,513 to $41,431 Annually (Commensurate with Experience)
Full Time, Regular, 40 Hours per Week
Wilder Research is currently seeking an Admin Specialist to be responsible for providing administrative and database support to the HMIS project. The Admin Specialist’s primary responsibility will be to work with a 10-12 person team to support operations and special projects. They will also be expected to spend up to one quarter of their time on financial operations support under direction of the MIS Manager.
Job duties are expected to include:
- Customer Support – Answer phones, respond to client or team inquiries and needs, triage Helpdesk calls and requests
- Administrative Support – Logistical and admin support including calendar management and scheduling, recording meeting minutes, copying, filing, mail, correspondence, supplies, specialized financial, administer policies and procedures, etc.
- Data Management – Specialized technical support including managing one or more databases, run and format pre-programmed reports, assist with federally mandated reporting, support specialized database activities, routine database configuration, and data entry as needed etc.
- Project Coordination – Provide support in planning or implementation of project activities, maintain staff task lists.
- Financial Administrative Support – Contract tracking and invoicing, assist with financial reporting for business unit, manage payment process including preparing, verifying, and processing invoices as well as coding payments.
- Associates degree and 1-3 years relevant experience, experience with non-profit organizations a plus
- Basic accounting, financial, budget management skill
- Strong ability to learn and use software applications needed for internal or external projects.
- Experience using database and spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, internet-based databases
- Must be detail oriented, possess good verbal and written expression, and good listening skills
- Ability to work cooperatively as member of a team and independently, while considering diverse stakeholder needs
- Strong ability to learn and use software applications needed for internal or external projects