We are pleased to offer our community live webinar trainings (optional) on a variety of topics this summer to refresh your skills and learn about data! Although most of these webinars are geared towards HMIS data entry and reporting staff, anyone is welcome to attend!
PATH Workflow – Review and Q&A
Wednesday, July 12 from 2:00 – 3:30pm
- PATH workflow review from start to finish
The NEW HUD CoC APR
Friday, July 14 from 1:00 – 2:00pm
Do you receive CoC funding for your program? Learn how to pull and read the new Annual Progress Report (APR) in ServicePoint.
How to Read Data Quality Reports (+MN’S Data Quality Plan)
Thursday, July 20 from 1:00 – 2:30pm
- Quick overview of Minnesota’s Data Quality Plan and Process
- Overview of report tabs and how they’re organized (incongruent reports vs. completeness reports)
- Resources to understand steps for data correction
Using ServicePoint for Case Management
Thursday, July 27 from 2:00 – 3:00pm
Introduce how ServicePoint can be used as a Case Management Tool.
WATCH PREVIOUS WEBINARS
- Inputting data using HUD Verification step for monthly income, non-cash benefits, health insurance, and disabilities
- Making updates to sub-assessments
- How to handle incongruent data entered by another agency
- Adding a family member to a household
- Documenting transient or returning household members
- Changing the head of household mid-program
- Changing the household composition mid-program
- What is an Annual Assessment?
- How to enter an Annual Assessment
- How to fix errors
- Introduces a new report to assist you identifying Annual Assessment errors.
The following data elements are used to identify whether a client meets the criteria for chronic homelessness. We are providing this webinar to ensure standard data collection and to accurately capture chronic homelessness. This webinar is geared towards data collection staff, including Coordinated Entry assessors, data entry staff, and agency administrators.
- Residence prior to project entry
- Length of stay in previous place
- Approximate date homelessness started
- Regardless of where they stayed last night, number of times the client has been on the streets, in ES, or SH in the past three years including today
- Total number of months homeless on the street, in ES or SH in the past three years
- Disabling Condition
We will provide an overview of the core ClientPoint Module – Entry/Exit workflow (the most common HMIS data entry workflow) and allow attendees to ask us questions! We will not be covering ShelterPoint nor SkanPoint. We are limiting registration to 30 people – reserve a spot to participate!
All webinars will be recorded for later viewing at hmismn.org/videos, or via links above.