We are pleased to offer our community live webinar trainings (optional) on a variety of topics this summer to refresh your skills and learn about data! Although most of these webinars are geared towards HMIS data entry and reporting staff, anyone is welcome to attend!
PIT Results Statewide
Thursday, August 24 from 11:00am – 12:00pm
Understand the state of homelessness in Minnesota on the night of January 26, 2017 using HMIS data, as well as PIT Live data. We will discuss statewide trends compared to national data in recent years, as well as highlight particular local data. We’ll also discuss how the whole process works and why it matters.
WATCH PREVIOUS WEBINARS
- Inputting data using HUD Verification step for monthly income, non-cash benefits, health insurance, and disabilities
- Making updates to sub-assessments
- How to handle incongruent data entered by another agency
- Adding a family member to a household
- Documenting transient or returning household members
- Changing the head of household mid-program
- Changing the household composition mid-program
- What is an Annual Assessment?
- How to enter an Annual Assessment
- How to fix errors
- Introduces a new report to assist you identifying Annual Assessment errors.
The following data elements are used to identify whether a client meets the criteria for chronic homelessness. We are providing this webinar to ensure standard data collection and to accurately capture chronic homelessness. This webinar is geared towards data collection staff, including Coordinated Entry assessors, data entry staff, and agency administrators.
- Residence prior to project entry
- Length of stay in previous place
- Approximate date homelessness started
- Regardless of where they stayed last night, number of times the client has been on the streets, in ES, or SH in the past three years including today
- Total number of months homeless on the street, in ES or SH in the past three years
- Disabling Condition
We will provide an overview of the core ClientPoint Module – Entry/Exit workflow (the most common HMIS data entry workflow) and allow attendees to ask us questions! We will not be covering ShelterPoint nor SkanPoint. We are limiting registration to 30 people – reserve a spot to participate!
- PATH workflow review from start to finish
Do you receive CoC funding for your program? Learn how to pull and read the new Annual Progress Report (APR) in ServicePoint.
- Quick overview of Minnesota’s Data Quality Plan and Process
- Overview of report tabs and how they’re organized (incongruent reports vs. completeness reports)
- Resources to understand steps for data correction
Introduces how ServicePoint can be used as a Case Management tool.
All webinars will be recorded for later viewing at hmismn.org/videos, or via links above.