The RHYPoint Import Portal (https://www.rhymis.net/com.bowmansystems.sp5.core.ServicePoint/index.html) will be open for grantee submissions from May 7 until May 25, 2018.
- As a reminder you will be uploading your RHY Grant Data using the RHYMIS Export. For more details on Data Quality Reports and the RHYMIS Export, please see the new and improved user guide on our website at: http://hmismn.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/HHS-RHY-Program-HMIS-User-Guide.pdf.
- Each Grant ID will have a separate export. If you have multiple providers for a single Grant ID, we’ll need to create a reporting group from them to use for the export (if this has not already been done).
- Please do not edit the CSV files manually, as it can cause errors in the submission.
- Our HelpDesk can assist you if you have questions about data quality cleanup or exporting your data, but for questions about the upload process itself, or to get login information for RHYPoint, you will need to contact the RHYMIS ServiceDesk at http://www.rhymisservicedesk.net/.
- If you have not yet sent us your RHY Grant numbers (along with start and end dates), please send those to the HelpDesk so that we can ensure they will be included in your RHYMIS Export