Our team is excited to share with you our new HMIS Program User Guides! These guides are designed to be easy-to-follow and lay out the data entry and reporting steps you should take to be compliant with your program (in other words, make sure your data pulls accurately into your program reports!). They are not the result of a workflow change for your program! We just updated formatting and provided more information to respond to your frequently asked questions on our Helpdesk.
- Quick Reference Guide – What steps do I need to take to create an entry record?
- Program-Specific Data Elements – What is this data element getting at?
- Unique Data Entry Steps, if applicable – How do I enter a matrix or service transaction for my program?
- Reporting Guidelines – Which reports do I run?
Well, where are they?
- Visit http://hmismn.org/forms-and-instructions/.
- Click on your program name to expand section.
- You’ll see a User Guide thumbnail under Instructions to click on.