As of November 1st, Housing Support (GRH) is now live in HMIS! Now that client data is being entered into new or updated providers for Housing Support projects, there are a few things that we’d like to remind you of:
- For clients that were enrolled in your project as of November 1st, be sure to use November 1st as their Entry Date in your NEW provider
- If you had been creating Entry/Exits prior to 11/1 in a provider that has since been updated, you can keep the original Entry Date. However, please make sure all data elements are completed on the Entry assessment.
- For clients that enrolled on or after November 1st, be sure to use their ACTUAL Entry Date information.
- ALL Supportive Housing and Services clients are required to have an Initial Self Sufficiency Matrix upon enrollment. This matrix should be dated 11/1 for clients that were enrolled as of that date. The matrix will need to be updated every 6 months, with a final matrix completed upon Exit.
- If you hover over the blue number in each Domain (1-5), it pops up with the criteria to describe each
- This short form also matches the Matrix in HMIS: http://hmismn.org/wp-content/uploads/MN-Self-Sufficiency-Matrix-Short-Form.docx
- Be sure to have clients that were enrolled in your project as of November 1st entered into HMIS by the end of the year to ensure accuracy for the first reporting period to come in 2018.
- If you haven’t already, review the User Guides and Data Collection Forms for Housing Support
- Found in the DHS section under the HS-Housing Support heading: http://hmismn.org/forms-and-instructions/