Help with housing or services?
Minnesota’s HMIS is not a direct service provider. If you are looking for immediate help with housing or other issues, check out the websites below:
- Bridge to Benefits/Covering All Families: is a multi-state tool that helps low-income families find and access services and tax credits for which they are eligible.
- Corporation for Supportive Housing: provides a toolkit for Connecting Supportive Housing Tenants to Employment.
- Heading Home Minnesota: is a statewide initiative to end homelessness and is the umbrella organization for ten regional initiatives.
- HousingLink: provides affordable housing vacancy information to ensure that low- to moderate-income families have access to this information, as well as, training and support to housing service agencies.
- MinnesotaHelp.Info: is the State of Minnesota’s comprehensive database of home and community based services for older adults and people with disabilities of all ages, who need long-term care. This site contains detailed listings of all licensed and certified providers.
- The DayOne Services : is a statewide network of domestic violence programs that connects domestic violence victims to safety in one phone call (1-866-223-1111).
- First Line for Shelter: To reserve a bed at a youth shelter in Ramsey County.