- This event has passed.
Reports Due: FHPAP
The Quarter 8 and 2016-2017 biennium FHPAP reports are due to MHFA by August 10, 2017.
- We recommend that all sub-grantees submit to grantees at least 2 weeks prior to due date to submit data checking reports to allow sufficient time for a grantee-wide review for accuracy.
- If, and only if, you are a grantee that does not have direct access to HMIS and has multiple sub-grantees, you may ask ICA to run an aggregate demographics report prior to the due date.
- Annual narrative reports are also due that include HMIS data points:
1) average number of days in emergency shelter,
2) days from application to housing for homeless households,
3) average length of time homeless,
4) percent stably housed at exit.