- This event has passed.
HMIS Governing Board
June 12 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Provide strategic planning, policies, and priorities for the administration of the HMIS program.
- Develop and approve a system-wide budget for the HMIS program.
- Develop resources to meet HMIS program budget needs.
- Coordinate decision-making among the CoCs and other stakeholders related to designation of the Lead Agency/Statewide System Administrator (LA/SSA).
- Resolve issues as they arise related to the HMIS program and participate in annual review of the performance of the designated LA/SSA.
- Direct all public communications related to the HMIS program.
- Advise key stakeholders on the use of HMIS program data for research purposes to enable the production of jurisdictional reports, including the reporting needed to meet state and HUD requirements.
- Establish and maintain a grievance policy that is understood and trusted by all constituencies.
- Ensure system compliance with HUD and legislative mandates.
- Appoint members and officers of the HMIS Governing Board, consistent with protocols established by the HGB.
- Serve as a forum for broader stakeholder engagement, program coordination, policy, planning, and operation of HMIS program.
Chair: Joel Salzer, 651-296-9828, firstname.lastname@example.org
Meets: 2nd Monday of the month from 9:30am-12:30pm at DHS (444 LaFayette—5th floor) and via iTV and conference call. Please note, if planning to attend in person, please contact Joel to ensure a name badge is prepared for you in advance.