- This event has passed.
HMIS Finance Plan Committee
June 28 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Expand and take responsibility for the current 2016-17 budget.
- Identify resources to support expenses and expectations (what do we get with what we buy) as laid out in the Annual Workplan.
- Recommend future budget (needed to support the HMIS model we are pursuing).
- Recommend any changes to the finance plan to support the budget, including:
- A “fair share” plan for each region/funder to contribute a proportionate amount to support HMIS.
- Guidance for how local regions might secure additional funding.
- Monitor income and expenses and suggest appropriate action to the board.
- Coordinate work with the Operations Workgroup to develop recommendations for adjustments to priorities in the Workplan as may be indicated by finances.
- Monitor State contracts.
- Recommend/support fundraising activities.
- Report to HGB.
Chair: Abby Guilford, 763-458-9790, firstname.lastname@example.org
Meets: 4th Wednesday of the month from 1-3 pm at DHS (444 LaFayette) and via GoToMeeting and conference call. Please note, if planning to attend in person, please contact Abby to ensure a name badge is prepared for you in advance.